See you on July 15, 2017 (Saturday) 11am to 7pm at Eastwood Mall Atrium!
Here are just some of the reasons why I urge you not to miss this chance to get your lenses:
- Current eyeglass wearers can switch to Air Optix Colors and experience breathable color contact lenses as a fashion alternative.
- Patients with no Rx (eye prescription) can enhance their natural eye color or explore a wide range of transformative color options. (You know it, for those beauty and profile shots!)
- These lenses are a natural add-on for patients currently wearing AIR OPTIX® AQUA clear contact lenses. Both products provide the same comfort and breathability. It also adds beauty and excitement of color on an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule. (every 30 days)
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses offers a more comfortable alternative, giving current wearers of FreshLook® color contacts an upgrade in breathability with the same beautiful 3-in-1 color technology
- MY FAVE BIT: 100% of the proceeds will go to our beneficiary, Resources for the Blind!
- We will also be revealing our photo exhibit that day and I'm deeply honored to be a part of this advocacy campaign as one of their muses together with fellow ambassadors: Farah Espina, Regina Belmonte, Jackie Go, Raiza Contawi, Danah Gutierrez, Rima Ostwani, Verniece Enciso, and Michelle Dy! We'll see you there!